Silca Ypsilon Travel Kit
The YPSILON (pronounced ip.si.lon) is SILCA’s take on the unassuming Y-wrench. Most tools in this layout feature 4mm, 5mm and 6mm keys; meaning that the wrenches for some of the most common use cases in cycling are readily available in one tool. The shape of the Y-wrench also offers superior control and stability over traditional hex keys, especially in tighter work spaces.
Who’s it for?
Uncompromising cyclists and mechanics alike who obsess over every fine detail and desire a versatile Y-wrench designed for travel.
- High strength CrV steel spine leading to 4mm and 5mm hex
- Lightweight composite polymer body with ergonomic grips
- ¼” bit collet with magnetic bit attachment
- S2 steel Hex bits: 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3 and 6mm
- S2 steel Torx® bits: T8, T10, T15, T20, T25 and T30
- S2 steel Screw bits: PH1, PH2, SL4 and SL5