T-Ratchet + Ti-Torque 2nd Generation
The world’s smallest and lightest portable multi-tool with live 2-8Nm torque measurement. 72 Tooth micro ratchet and Swiss S2 Tool Steel bits for ultimate precision in the workshop and at the roadside.
Who’s it for?
The uncompromising cyclist who needs to make adjustments to fasteners on precision components without risk of damage.
What’s New with G2?
This is the same great tool, but with a minor adjustment to the Ti Torque tube/barrel. The end of the barrel has been widened to accommodate larger numbers. This modification allows for greater visualization of the three separate nm scales. It’s important to not over-torque; that action can result in damage to your tool. Without proper torque, you could also put your frame and components into jeopardy as well.
- Ti-Torque beam with three separate scales for measuring 2-8Nm
- Precision ratchet with convertible magnetic extension
- Steel bit extender
- S2 steel Hex bits: 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, 6mm
- S2 steel Torx® bits: T10, T20, T25
- S2 steel 2mm Phillips head bit
- Duck waxed canvas carrying case measuring 120mm x 70mm x 30mm
- Kit weight: 220 grams
Available on backorder